Lemons
Acabo de descobrir que "Lemon" é um jargão jurídico norte-americano, usado quando você tem um pepino nas mãos e não consegue se livrar dele. Com certeza muita gente já se sentiu assim com carros defeituosos e que não ficavam fora da oficina. Agora é que está a surpresa: não é só o seu carro popular que dá problema.

"Where do I start? I had a 2000 S 500, nice car overall until it was in the shop 7 times because the brakes would go on FULL FORCE when you just touched them, not every time but somewhat often, caused a minor accident one time. I am switching to BMW, and Mercedes Benz (CHRYSLER) has not heard the last of this. I have stopped paying for the car, and next week I am dropping it off at the dealer with a letter from my attorney, the vehicle is not safe to drive, they have voided my warrantee without cause, and the district manager from MB is an ass! I lost service for more than a month at one stretch, and several days at a time with the other visits, they got to the bottom of the problem and replaced some control module, lost about 3,000.00 in lease payment costs as a result of downtime, of course they never gave me a penny, not to include insurance costs, about another 600 - 1000.00"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My 97 s320 is the biggest most expensive lemon i\'ve ever owned. from the 1 day as a buying experience to now i\'ve had nothing but problems and attitude i am now trying to dump this lemon which i bought as a demonstrater for 80,000 and they\'ll only give me 20,000. i had a honda accord that i resold 4 years later for great value and no problems ever i have threatened legal action and got very little compensation. i use my vehicle for a personal conceirge and chauffuer service and have mercedes benz on my business card. when talking about getting a new one and asking for a little incentive to keep me loyal they refused. everything that can go wrong with this car has."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"2000 S 500 mileage at purchase about 12,000 - purchased pre-owned on Mercedes StarMark program in January 2002. Within 30 days of purchase the suspension collapsed (which I understand is a frequent occurrence with this model year and model), and I had other problems. The dealer kindly bought the vehicle back (though I still had a financial loss). I got access to the car's history, it turns out it had had several warranty claims in the previous 2,000 miles prior to my purchase - which is presumably why the previous owner had sold it - I didn't think this vehicle should have been StarMarked!"

Mudou de idéia em relação a comprar uma série S?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Comparativo: Celta Life 1.0 VHC x Palio 1.0 Fire

Teste: Nissan Livina S 1.8 automática

Gol G4 com interior de G3